Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Virgin Queen Elizabeth and her great spirit.



Hi everyone


 I will talk to you about what I do think about "The Great Empire of Queen Elizabeth I".
Definitely I believe that Queen Elizabeth I was an amazing woman in terms of governor in a male-chovinism society in her day. She was an intelligent and determined woman. It surprised me and many of my classmates that she proved everyone how perfectly a woman could have keep a nation and its relationships such as trading.
Having her as the Head of English Empire, it emerged until becoming one of the strongest ones.
Personally, I think she showed her love for her kingdom.
 

She dedicated his nation completely
because the most important thing for her was her nation. And is that Elizabeth decided to refuse any type of relationship and she wanted nothing that influence their decisions. 

 I think what most appreciable and admirable of her was that she was a sweet, romantic, independent  and godly woman Queen. But at the same time possessed a rigid and intimidating character. A Queen that governed and came to dominate a nation of men around her, as it was a visionary woman, had in mind very promising and risky ideas.


  In my opinion in what was most important  his Empire is that contributed to its rapid fortification and be what it is England today.

 For end my entry I invite you to watch this BBC documentary about Queen Elizabeth I

I hope to enjoy.  

 

2 comments:

  1. I was impressed by the idea that a very young woman governs as a queen a country. She was only 25 years old when she reign England.
    I realized she was a powerful woman who gave everything for her country; because she knew that her kingdom will be identified with her.
    I think that when you said “But at the same time possessed a rigid and intimidating caracter” it is because any person who have to govern, should be like this, people had to respect her, and that was how she achieved the respect of the world, and that is the reason why all the people remember her as an excellent queen too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Javiera, If also be impressed by how in England kingdom. Well as you say she only had 25 and the maturity that had at that age. Well not any girl 25 years can reign as balanced the way as she did. So I think that's the most important thing she did was just as young and knew the best way out of a kingdom that was mostly male.
      I'm glad you liked my post.
      Regards

      Delete