Thursday, March 27, 2014


"Discrimination" . Kangaroo court , an amazing video.



I would like to share with you an interesting video that I found on the web, I say that I found it, because I didn't  know the group who did it , its name  is" capital cities", it is a North American group that was awarded at the MTV awards.

I will not address the biography of the group, nor the quality of the video, I think the most important is the message, the way that this video make to feel the people,   may be you see something different, any way as far as I'm concerned, this is an incredible video, it creates a powerful sense, it confronts us with the lowest of society, i.e. “the discrimination”. Perhaps the song’s lyrics is not very clear, however this video transmits something without precedent.

When I saw the video I thought in people living trying to fit into a society that is usually a closed society, then these people will ever fit and they haven't choices, so they must to remain what they have always been, or fight for a change towards acceptance, even if they die in the attempt, because sooner or later masks fall and   society don't forget it.
It is sad... but i think that people usually support this kind of behaviors; maybe they don't see it, so …


Can we do something about?  …Are we doomed to adapt ourselves all the time? Or… are we doomed to die like the sad zebra?.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this song, is one of my favorite bands.. By the way, about the questions that you ask, I think that discrimination for any reason is something completely old-fashioned, and all the people who still thinking in that way, have to change their thoughts (this is something for what we have to work together). Every day the society is changing, we can’t expect that everybody do what we want that they do, we are all different. Most of the people don’t fit in the stereotype that society imposes, but there is anything wrong about this, You have to be yourself no matter what people say or think.

    ReplyDelete